Is this situation dangerous?
Are we in contravention of worker safety laws?
What do we do now?
Can you unravel this?
Bullying and harassment complaints must be dealt with: it’s the law.
Security and threat incidents can potentially devastate organizations.
We have sorted out the thorniest of circumstances, and we can help with yours.
What we can help with
- Manage risk – keep you and your business safe
- Corporate due diligence – legal / occupational health and safety compliance
- Focus your resources exactly where they are needed – avoid needless costs.
- We have a lot of experience with campus threat and risk management
- We can help with personal threat and risk management
- Early involvement saves time, money and concern
- Systematic threat assessment reduces the risk of over- or under-reacting
- Proactive response reduces risk of escalation
- Choose the best option for your situation
- Minimize anxiety.
For more information, or for a confidential, complimentary consultation, contact us today!
With over 25 years of experience in operational security and training, we assess, anticipate and deliver skilled guidance. Background includes:
- Countless threat / risk consultations and bullying / harassment investigations.
- Implementation of threat management programs for several large corporations
- National and international training on threat management, protective intelligence and security based risk assessment
- Co-managed and implemented the B. C. Sheriff Services Threat Management Program and its integration into the British Columbia court system
- Experienced in assessing high profile / high security events, and threats of targeted violence to judiciary, legal counsel, and family, civil and criminal court participants.