Due diligence: Would your threat management strategy survive scrutiny?
Smart solutions to focus resources: Are you wasting time and money not knowing exactly what to do?
What impact is this having on the faculty, the students, the staff, your school’s reputation?
WE CAN HELP YOU
- Administration, security, facilities or human resources
- Any size campus
- You are concerned about former or current employees, faculty or students, or an external individual or group.
WHAT WE DO
Campus security can be a difficult undertaking, complicated by public access and examination. We provide successful, safe solutions.
- Detect, manage and prevent threatening or fear-provoking situations
- Screening of threat-of-violence cases
- Education and training of threat management teams, administration, staff and students (e.g. courses, ‘lunch-and-learn’)
- Crisis and ongoing assessment consultation, briefings and support
- Security risk assessment and gap analysis
- Security plans
- Development of threat management programs
- Formal face-to-face threat assessments of threats of violence, or individuals of concern.
WHAT WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED
With over 20 years of experience in operational security and training, we assess, anticipate and deliver a program of prevention.
- Threat awareness workshops for front-line university employees and faculty
- Development of campus-focused threat management teams
- Personalized threat and risk assessments and consultation for campuses.
For more information, or a confidential, complimentary consultation, contact us today!